We will take care of technology and exhibit presentations, you can focus on winning your case.
Trial Support Services Firm in PA, NJ, NY, & DE
Trial attorneys and their legal assistants depend on Cornerstone Discovery for our array of trial support services. Lawyers spend months or even years preparing for trial, so they need a seasoned trial technician they can rely on to help them prepare and execute before, during, and after court sessions. Attorneys and the Court expect no delays or issues with technology at trial. Our certified trial support and consultation experts use proven trial hardware, software, and best practices to digitally display documents, audio, and video in court to help you build a strong case.
Our trial consulting and litigation support staff have extensive experience in both civil and criminal trials. From trial preparation and tech set-up to war room and in-court trial support, we’ve got you covered! Let us take care of the technology so you can focus on winning your case.
When litigating cases, attorneys know how vital sophisticated, tech-driven presentations are to trial outcomes. Today’s jurors are accustomed to the instantaneous delivery of information and demand visual imagery to complement the verbal content of the fact-finding mission before them. As one of the most trusted trial consulting and trial science firms in the nation, we are committed to gathering and organizing sound presentation data. We provide a wide array of trial support services for cities throughout the region, including Philadelphia, PA and the surrounding regions of Bucks, Lehigh, and Montgomery Counties, as well as in NJ, DE, and NY. We are also a nationally recognized company offering our services across the country.
We know what works and what fails. Here is a summary of what services our trial and litigation support specialists can provide:
- Preparation of Trial Exhibits (Documents, Images, Audio, and Video)
- File Format Conversions for Presentations
- Professionally Produced Audio and Video Editing
- Deposition Synching (Transcripts and Video)
- Exhibit Presentation Utilizing Proven Software Solutions
- PowerPoint Presentations for Opening and Closing Statements
- Creation of Trial Presentation Graphics (Custom Visual Aids, Graphic Design, and Timelines)
- Troubleshooting Technology Snafus — Quickly!
- Printing & Scanning
Why Hire Our Trial Support Specialists in PA, NJ, NY, & DE?
Attorneys expect flawless preparation, support, and execution at trial. Our trial technicians provide everything from trial preparation and exhibit management to technology set-up, in-court trial support, and before/after-hours support. Our highly-trained specialists possess thousands of hours of in-court experience supporting criminal and civil trials, allowing us to seamlessly integrate with any attorney or litigation team.
When you hire our trial consulting firm, you will be equipped with an experienced team that can help you feel at ease knowing that your case needs are being handled expertly. Our trial presentation services are designed to help you make a strong impact on the jury and judge. We will tailor our support to fit your unique situation.
Our Trial Support and Consultation Services
As one of the top trial consulting firms in the area, we are committed to offering a wide range of trial and litigation support services. We consult with litigators to create tech-driven presentations that provide clear visual demonstratives for judges and juries. With our trial presentation services and e-Discovery solutions, we assist attorneys throughout the planning and litigating process.
Some of the services our trial technology consultants can help with include:
- Electronic Trial Presentations: Today’s jurors are used to learning visually, and as a trial consulting firm, it’s our duty to help you meet them where they are. We will help you create striking visuals that are professional and well-organized.
- Document Preparation: Our trial consulting experts will help you prep your documents for trial — whether this involves scanning or printing documents, converting files, Bates numbering, or document OCRing. As one of the leading trial analysis companies and trial science firms in the area, we have experience working with numerous types of documents, from films to x-rays, and can ensure your documentation is trial-ready.
- Equipment Rental: Your carefully prepared evidence can be rendered useless if the technology in the courtroom is incompatible with your presentation. Our trial technology consultants will ensure you have access to all the equipment you need to present your case. We will also help you understand how to operate the equipment and will be available to troubleshoot any issues.
As one of the most-trusted trial analysis companies, we also offer support for creating trial videos, animations, and 3D graphics and establishing opening/closing statements and war rooms.
Trial Graphic Design and Animation Services
Trial attorneys depend on high-quality visual demonstratives to help them present their cases. Our trial illustrator specialists possess world-class capabilities for creating sophisticated trial presentation graphics and videos, utilizing high-performance printers and scanners when needed.
3D Litigation and Trial Graphics
In today’s digital world, professionally designed electronic trial presentations are essential. These visuals will help you relay your story to the judge and jury and improve their ability to recall your evidence. Our trial graphic design team can turn your ideas into highly informative visuals, whether you need charts, timelines, PowerPoint presentations, or animations.
For over 15 years, attorneys and legal counsel have relied on our specialists for trial graphic design services because they realize these visuals could mean the difference between losing and winning a case. You will want to consider including 3D litigation and trial graphics in your presentation because:
- They can be tailored to your case: No two civil or criminal cases are the same, and neither should be your trial exhibits. When you hire our trial consulting firm, we will examine the facts of your case and help you determine the best type of visuals for your presentation. If you have images you would like to use, we can help you create a professional slide deck. If you have technical data to be presented, we can help you create a well-organized chart or graph. And if you need to replicate the events that occurred during the time in question, we can design vivid 3D litigation and trial graphics. No matter the evidence you have, we can help you create visuals that strengthen your arguments.
- They can make your opening statement more persuasive: Jurors begin forming opinions about your case from the moment you start speaking. For this reason, it could serve you well to present some of your strongest trial animations or graphics in your opening statement. Our trial illustrators and designers will help you decide which visuals will serve you best in the opening or closing statement.
- They can simplify complex data: It will not matter how persuasive your statistics are if they are not presented well. You need to organize and display your data in an easily digestible manner. As one of the top trial presentation companies in PA, NJ, NY, and DE, we understand how jury members prefer to examine complex data. We will make sure your information is easy to understand and still carries a powerful message.
As a trial presentation company, we can help you create video presentations that are persuasive and powerful. We can help you prepare video testimonies, create video clips, edit existing videos, synchronize video transcripts, and more. When you have a professionally made trial video presentation at your disposal, you can communicate such things as tone of voice and body language, strengthening your case in a matter of minutes. Whether you have a firm idea of how you would like your trial video presentation to be or if you need help combining and editing clips, our trial presentation support team can design videos that effectively communicate your arguments.
Data Support for Opening and Closing Statements
Our trial support specialists can assist attorneys at trial with developing and executing opening and closing statements. This typically means creating slide presentations that either outline what an attorney will try to prove (opening) or a summary of the facts of the case (closing). Our trial presentation company will work with attorneys to design these presentations by integrating text, trial exhibits, audio/video, and more with animation and builds.
War Room Design Services
Do you have a large criminal or civil trial with multiple attorneys? If so, you could benefit from a professionally designed war room. As part of our trial support for attorneys, we provide war room design services for trial lawyers and their support staff.
Having an adequate space outfitted with the right technology and equipment can make a huge difference in how you strategize and prepare for each witness. A fully equipped war room includes printers, workstations, wireless routers, power stations, supplies, whiteboards, projectors, and everything in between — even a mini-fridge and coffee stations! We can fully equip and set up war rooms onsite at the courthouse or at a separate remote location.
Our trial presentation support specialists routinely provide war room designs for litigators in the Tri-State area, including Philadelphia, PA and the surrounding regions of Bucks, Lehigh, and Montgomery counties, as well as in NJ, DE, and NY.CONTACT US
Trial Support for Attorneys Utilizing the Latest Technology
Regardless of the courtroom or environment, our trial consulting team will come equipped with the latest technology. We provide and set up the right combination of trial technology and tools, tested and ready to enhance your case. You’ll never have to worry about equipment set-up or breakdown; we’ll take care of that, too. Our goal is to always stay ahead of your needs.
As your trial support partner, we remove the burden of technology and exhibit creation so that you can focus on winning your case.
Equipment solutions we provide include:
- Laptops, iPads, and Tablets
- Flat Panel Computer Monitors (Judge, Jury, Witness, Defense, and Prosecution)
- Large Format HD TVs and Touch Screens
- Audio Speakers
- Hi-Definition Projectors & Projector Screens
- On-Site Printer, Scanner, and Wireless Router
- Ipro TrialDirector Software
- MS Suite and PowerPoint Software
- Wiring, Switches, Duplicators, Power Supplies, and Accessories
- Digital Exhibit Management and Labeling with Docfol.io℠
- Direct Access to Case Files on Junto℠
- HD Cameras and Remote Video Conferencing Solutions
We are dedicated to always having the right combination of tools, tested and ready to enhance your case.
Contact Us Today for Trial Support
For superior trial and litigation support, contact Cornerstone Discovery. We have a reputation throughout the Tri-State Area as one of the most-trusted trial presentation companies. Since we understand the value of flawless execution, we have high-profile and experienced trial attorneys who would happily provide a reference. For more information about our trial support services, reach out to us today. We can also help you with digital forensics and e-Discovery.CONTACT US